10 Best Sandwiches in Louisiana
Looking to kick the new year off with a delicious sandwich? Check out these tasty creations from Only in Louisiana, who bring us the Top 10 Sandwiches across the state. In an area known for delicious cuisine, these morsels are definitely worth driving for. Enjoy!
- Pork Belly Burger - 531 Restaurant - Houma
- Reuben - Steins's Market and Deli - New Orleans
- Croque Monsieur - French Press - Lafayette
- The Big Pig - City Pork - Baton Rouge
- Pot Roast Sandwich - Word of Mouth Cafe - Alexandria
- Pork Belly Sandwich - Cochon Butcher - New Orleans
- Cevapici - Julie Anne's Bakery - Shreveport
- Chicken Salad Club - Yvette Marie's - Baton Rouge
- Darrell's Special - Darrell's - Lake Charles
- The Muffy - Fertitta's Delicatessen - Shreveport
And because this is Louisiana, we can also consider the PoBoy a sandwich, and my favorite has to be the Olde Tyme Special at Olde Tyme Grocery in Lafayette. Bon Apetite, y'all!