United Blood Services ‘Race Against The Clock’ 24 Hour Blood Drive 2014
Give the most important gift of all…the gift of life. United Blood Services are having their annual ‘Race Against The Clock’ 24 hour blood drive.
Beginning Thursday, July 10th from 7AM-10PM & Friday, July 11th from 7AM-4PM, stop by United Blood Services, located at 1503 Bertrand Drive in Lafayette to donate blood and save lives.
There's a NEW quick and easy self interview process. All you need is access to a computer and a printer. On the day of your donation, visit unitedblooservices.org and click the "Click To Begin Health History" button. Once you're done, print the Fast Track Donation Ticket and bring it with you to your donation.
Food served throughout both days from:
- Edie's Biscuits
- Meche's Donuts
- Corner Pantry Boudin
- Crystal Weddings
- Izzo's Illegal Burrito
All donors will receive (while supplies last):
- "Race Against The Clock" T-Shirt
- Pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream
- Large one topping pizza coupon from Papa Johns
- Smoothie or Frappe' coupon from McDonald's
Grand Prizes Include:
- 40" Samsung LED HD Smart TV
- Kindle Fire HD
- Tag Heuer Watch from Paul's Jewelry ($1500 value!)
- Yeti Cooler
- $500 Visa Card
- Pair of Saints Tickets
- 12, One year memberships to Planet Fitness
- Beats Headphones
- Pair of tickets to "Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour" by Cirque du Soleil
- iPad Mini
- Pandora bracelet from William S. Nacol
OVER 100 HOURLY PRIZES GIVEN AWAY!!!
Special Prize Drawings of $250 Visa card's will be Thursday, July 10th at 11AM, 3PM, and 7PM, and Friday, July 11th at 9AM and 1PM.
To schedule your appointment to donate click the button below, and use sponsor code "24"