Snapchat Users Really, Really, Really, Really Hate The New Update
The latest Snapchat update gives the app a whole new look and people losing their damn minds.
I finally got the update that so many people have been whining about since the rollout began, and I must admit they crapped the bed with this one.
First off, Snapchat stories are no longer in chronological order. With the new update, your stories are located on the inbox (left) side and based on your most recent interactions with that particular user.
I could go on and on about it, but if you use Snapchat you're either familiar with the update or you'll experience it for yourself in due time. Instead, I'll leave you with some of the best (worst) tweets about the update.
Basically, everyone hates the new design. Will Snapchat do anything about this feedback or "change it back?" I guess we'll have to wait and see. There is always this hack for iOS users to get the "old" Snapchat back:
- Delete the app on your iPhone, then connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device. But instead of syncing, click the Applications tab.
- Select ‘Apps’ in the iTunes sidebar, and find Snapchat in the list.
- Select the option to “Install” and then sync your device.
- The old version you have backed up in iTunes will copy back to your iPhone.
In the meantime, watch this VERY NSFW reaction video to the Snapchat update.