All the Best Little Debbie Snacks Being Turned Into Ice Cream
It seems like every time Blue Bell creates a new flavor of ice cream, all of the southern part of the United States goes into a frenzy of excitement.
Well, with the latest big ice cream news, the whole world may rejoice.
Little Debbie has announced that they're releaseing even more ice cream flavors for us to enjoy.
You may recall last year when they released the Christmas Tree Cake ice cream. Things are getting even better with a multitude of new flavors coming soon showcasing some of the best of their popular snack cakes.
The list of soon-to-be released flavors include:
- Cosmic Brownies - Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Honey Buns - Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Nutty Bars - Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolately waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
- Oatmeal Creme Pies - Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls - Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Zebra Cakes - White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
Like, who the heck isn't excited for some Zebra Cakes ice cream?!
Little Debbie teamed up with Hudsonville Ice Cream to make their ice cream, which will be available starting February 1 at Walmart stores.
The retail price will be $2.50 for the pint-sized cartons.
The good news continues. These won't be seasonal. You'll be able to get all seven flavors year-round.