Line Of Storms Cause Acadiana Power Outages
Hundreds of Acadiana-area homes and businesses are without power following this morning's line of storms.
Crews from several power companiew are currently working on restoring power as the wether has cleared.
THe following outage were reported by our news partner s at KATC as of 10 a.m.
- St. Mary and Iberia Parishes: 1,400 customers are without power
- Evangeline Parish: About 1,000 customers are without power.
- Acadia Parish: 200 customers reporting power outages.
- St. Landry Parish: 600 customers in the Grand Coteau area reporting power outages.
- Calcasieu Parish: 2,000 Lake Charles-area residents are without power.
- Acadia Parish 1,000 customers are without power.
- St. Landry Parish: 500 customers reporting power outages.
- Evangeline Parish: 400 customers are reporting outages.
- Lafayette Parish: 3,000 customers in the Carencro area are without power.
- St. Martin Parish: 2,000 customers reporting power outages.