I-10 Widening Project Continues All Week
Because of necessary work on a couple of overpasses on I-10, DOTD workers will be implementing lane and road closures on the interstate this week.
- Left lane of I-10 EASTBOUND from Francois Coulee Bridge to Louisiana Avenue Overpass will be closed NIGHTLY from Tuesday at 8 PM until Thursday at 6 AM, weather permitting.
ST. MARTIN PARISH
- I-10 EASTBOUND On Ramp at Rees Street will be closed Wednesday from 7 PM to 8 PM as DOTD crews perform emergency barrier rail replacement.
- DETOUR: Traffic on Rees Street will be detoured to I-10 WESTBOUND to Exit 104 - Louisiana Avenue and back onto I-10
- LA 328 (Rees Street) in BOTH DIRECTIONS under the I-10 Overpass will be closed NIGHTLY from Tuesday at 8 PM until Monday at 6 AM, weather permitting.
- DETOUR FOR NORTHBOUND TRAFFIC: I-10 EASTBOUND to Exit 115 - LA 347 then I-10 WESTBOUND to Exit 109 - LA 328 to continue north.
- DETOUR FOR SOUTHBOUND TRAFFIC: I-10 WESTBOUND to Exit 104 - Louisiana Avenue then I-10 EASTBOUND to Exit 109 - LA 328 to continue south.