Guy Forgets Propane Running—Watch What Happens When He Uses Brush to Clean Grill
In January of last year, we were all watching the guy who left his propane running, in a video that went viral during the first part of 2022. Do you remember it? It's funny—now.
So here's what happened—
The guy accidentally forgets to turn off the propane on his outdoor grill (probably from the last time he used it). The propane accumulates in the pit. When the guy opened the door and started cleaning the grates with a wired brush, the brushes rubbing against the metal grates created small sparks that ignited the leftover propane trapped in the pit creating a small explosion.
He jumps back, says a few naughty words then goes back to the barbecue to turn off the burners before going inside with a little less hair.
And apparently, other people have done this same thing—