Major Fire Extinguished At Local Gas Station [VIDEO]
How scary was this?
Derek Lee posted this video on Facebook early Tuesday night and it shows a van on fire under the canopy of a local gas station.
The incident happened at the Circle K gas station in Abbeville and luckily no one was reportedly injured.
But check out how brave and how quick the Abbeville Fire Department was able to contain and extinguish this fire. Things could have been much worse had this fire not been contained so quickly.
Nice work by the fire department.