Webcaster Gun Will Be Your Best Friend When Decorating For Halloween [Video]
Instead of trying to spread out a bagged spiderweb when decorating for Halloween, you can Spider-Man it up, and use this webcast gun that produced realistic looking spiderwebs.
One form of the gun attaches to an air compressor, while the other attaches to a shop-vac.
If you're interested in glow in the dark or fluorescent colored webs, they have those as refills too!
The gun itself looks to cost around $35. Refill sticks are around $5 for a 20 count.
Here the the specs on the webcaster gun:
- 10" high
- 2.25" wide
- Worlds Most Realistic Fake Spiderwebs
- Requires Air Compressor With 4 Cfm Or Greater Power
- Cobwebbing Gun Uses 80watts Of Power To Create 2lbs Of Webbing Per Hour
- Spiderwebs Glow Under A Backlight
- Measures approximately 9 by 14 by 3 inches