These Things Can Make Going Through Security Much Easier
Going through security is a stressful event. Whether you're going to a concert, NFL game, or even at the airport, it can be a pretty intimidating procedure. I mean, let's be honest, I now own about 5 see through purses that I wouldn't have been caught dead with before all of this. But now they are crucial to getting you in where you want to go.
Reveiwed.com has some suggestions about how to make going through a security line a little easier. Not easy, but a little less nerve wracking.
For Airport Security:
- TSA approved toiletry bag - way easier with the 'official' one
- TSA approved luggage locks - if they have to get into your bag, at least they won't have to break in with these, because they will have a special set of keys that fit too
- Shoelaces that are easy to tie and untie - one of the most time consuming events at the airport
- TSA friendly laptop case - you can actually leave your laptop in the bag
For Sporting Events and Concerts
- NFL Stadium Approved Tote - almost every team has these with their logo on it, so you can rep your favorite, even if everyone can see exactly what you have in your purse. Mine, of course, says New Orleans Saints! #WHODAT
- Clear Crossbody Shoulder Messenger Bag - same thing, just smaller
- Clear Fanny Pack - even if you're saying no, no, no, it's still a good way to stay hands free
- Cell phone / card holders - money, credit cards, id, and no purse
- Heavy duty clear backpack for school books - you def need something sturdy
- Vinyl clear tote that is a little more fashionable - you need something cute if everyone in the world is going to see all the contents of your life on display, don't you?