Lafayette’s Community Health Fair Is October 9th
Come check your health status for FREE while supporting UL nursing students.
The Lafayette Community Health Fair is brought to you by the University of Louisiana Lafayette's department of nursing and Minute Med Walk-In Clinic.
The health fair will happen Tuesday, October 9th from 9am-3pm in the Minute Med parking lot on Ambassador Caffery (next to Bed Bath & Beyond).
Services Offered: (ALL SERVICES ARE FREE)
- Vision screening
- Hearing screening
- Bone density screening
- Blood pressure, pulse, pulse oxygenation
- Blood sugar checks
- Body mass index
- Body fat analysis
- Stroke and Diabetic screenings
- Carville Risk Foot Screenings
- Health promotion and education:
- What immunizations do you need?
- Proper dieting and exercise
- Ways to decrease your blood sugar
- Ways to decrease your blood pressure
And much more
This gives you the opportunity for a free health screening as well as help out our future nurses.