Doctors are warning that "bounce houses" can come with great risks.

The risks include what we can all imagine: injuries due to falling or landing wrong or on another child. Another risk, and one that we may not have imagined: staph infections.

One mother noticed spots on her son's arms after he played in a bounce house at a party. She shrugged them off, until they got worse and started to ooze.

She sought medical help for her son, and he was diagnosed with staph infection!  The doctor, after finding out about the recent bounce house experience, knew right away that it was staph. The materials that the bounce houses are made from can and will harbor dangerous bacteria unless cleaned properly.

No, the sky isn't falling, but it is a good idea to always use a reputable source when renting bounce houses for your kids!

(Facebook)