Best Companies to Work for in 2018
As we head into a new year, some of you will be looking for a fresh start in the employment field. Maybe you left your job for a different field, or maybe you just need something new!
According to CNBC, here are the top ten best companies to work in 2018. Get those resumes together stat!
- Facebook - great salaries, benefits, and even free food, in a mission driven culture
- Bain & Company - Global Management Consulting Firm which is consistently in the Top 10 best places to work. Huge compensation packages might be one of the reasons why
- Boston Consulting Group - base salaries start at $150,000, and they heavily recruit on college campuses across the US for new talent
- In-N-Out-Burger - a huge cult favorite for burger lovers, and much beloved by workers, who enjoy the positive atmosphere, flexible schedules, competitive pay, and lots of employee parties and perks throughout the year
- Google - one of the highest paying companies in America, with fabulous benefits for employees
- LuLuLemon - the yoga and running gear retailer is one of the most sought after employers, due to their company benefits and room for expansion
- HubSpot - offers great benefits, including unlimited vacation days, pets in the office, and free beer
- World Wide Technology - state of the art headquarters and profit sharing for employees
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital - a shared culture of saving lives and making a positive difference in the world makes this a very sought after place to work
- Ultimate Software - one of the perks is that the employer pays for 100% of employees health care premiums, as well as their dependents